With colder weather (at least in the southern hemisphere of the planet) we often don’t know how to rock our leather leggings. Also, if you have a pear-shaped body maybe you have heard that is big No-No right? well, today we are going to teach you how to use your Leather leggings so that nothing stops you this winter.
What makes leather leggings difficult to wear for pear-shaped women
- They are shiny. This adds volume to thighs and hips.
- Leather leggings are tight and show everything. Every bulk, every curve on your hips.
- Leather leggings make buttocks look bad. Or at least there is no help from their side to make them look better.. but this can be improved with some good fashion techniques so don’t worry about it.
How to wear leather leggings with a pear shaped body
- Make sure the fabric is thick enough – we do not want others to see cellulite (and we all have it girl! so let’s try not to think much on that)
- Wear something that is long enough to cover your behind. This will give you some nice proportions.
- Wear something that is long enough and ends some inches below the widest part of your hips.
- Perfect the look with some high heel shoes – that elongates your legs
- Avoid showing skin where the leggings end, rather wear booties that cover that part up. The monochromatic look makes your legs appear longer.
- Layer your shirts or wear a jacket to create volume on your upper body. Remember we want to create the perfect illusion of an hourglass body shape.
Extra tip: Bring the attention to your upper body by wearing an eye-catching necklace and earrings.