The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Peru.
- Goods means the supply of products or such other goods which the Buyer agrees to buy from MERAKI.
- Price means the price for the goods excluding delivery
- Seller means MERAKI.
- These Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by MERAKI to the Buyer to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions including any terms or conditions which the Buyer may purport to apply under any purchase order confirmation of order or similar document. These conditions will prevail over any other information supplied to the Buyer or displayed on our website.
- All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these conditions.
- Acceptance of delivery/collection of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these conditions.
- Any variation to these conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by MERAKI.
The Price and payment
- The price shall be the price set out in the order for the Goods.
- Payment of the Price shall be due with the order.
- We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error in the pricing of a product is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable). We reserve the right to alter all products pricing without notice.
- All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. We reserve the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, but we shall show VAT separately and include it in the total price.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard and PayPal. We do not accept American Express. Payment gets taken automatically.
PAYPAL. We recommend that you read PayPal’s terms and conditions in order to ensure you use the system correctly and avoid any possible disappointment. View PayPal’s terms and conditions.
We may refuse in our discretion to accept an order
(a) where we cannot obtain authorization for your payment; (b) if there has been a pricing or product description error; or (c) if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions. (d) where goods ordered by you are not available; (e) if we do not deliver to your area;Where we do not accept your order but have processed your payment, we will re-credit your account with any amount deducted by us from your debit or credit card as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to pay any additional amount as compensation for disappointment.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- The quality and description of the Goods shall be as set out in the Order. We have taken care to describe and show items as accurately as possible. Despite this, slight variations in items may occur.
- MERAKI may from time to time make changes in the specification of the Goods which are required to comply with any applicable safety or statutory requirements or which do not materially affect the quality or fitness for purpose of the Goods. Also, MERAKI does not warrant that the color of the Goods will exactly match the color shown on the website.
Warranties and liability
MERAKI warrants that the Goods will at the time of delivery/collection correspond to the description given by the Seller (subject to the terms of clause 2 from The Goods Section).
Delivery of the Goods
- The Buyer shall make all necessary arrangements to take delivery/collection of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery/collection unless MERAKI has agreed to arrange for delivery.
- We process your order right away. We will normally send your order to you in 7 – 10 business days. Certain items listed within our web site are not standard stock items and can take longer than the stated delivery time. All customers will be contacted by email to confirm a convenient delivery date between the days of Monday and Friday 8 AM to 6 PM (excluding weekends) – we are unable to give exact delivery times.
- Should any part of your order be faulty, please return it to us within 30 days of receipt including all parts and packaging, and our technical department will establish the cause of the fault and we will offer you the choice of a replacement product or a refund.
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 law, all products are subject to a 7 day cancellation period; this 7 day period begins the day after your item is received. Any requests made after this time will be denied.
The cost to return the item will be the responsibility of the customer and no delivery costs will be refunded.
• PLEASE NOTE: Our Suppliers will only make one delivery, if you are not at the delivery address to accept the delivery a charge will be made to deliver a second time.
Acceptance of the Goods
- The Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted Goods 24 hours after collection by delivery to the Buyer (unless the Buyer is a Buyer defined in condition of The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (“the Regulations”))
- After acceptance the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject Goods which are not in accordance with the contract.
Title and Risk
- Title shall pass on delivery/collection of the Goods.
- Risk shall pass on delivery/collection of the Goods.
Remedies of Buyer
- Where the Buyer rejects (where the Buyer is entitled to reject the Goods) any Goods then the Buyer shall have no further rights whatever in respect of the supply to the Buyer of such Goods or the failure by MERAKI to supply Goods which conform to the contract of sale.
- Where the Buyer accepts or has been deemed to have accepted any Goods then MERAKI shall have no liability whatever to the Buyer in respect of those Goods.
- MERAKI shall not be liable to the Buyer for late delivery of the Goods.
- MERAKI shall be under no liability whatever to the Buyer for any indirect loss and/or expense (including loss of profit) suffered by the Buyer arising out of a breach by MERAKI of this contract.
- In the event of any breach of this contract by MERAKI the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages. Under no circumstances shall the liability of MERAKI exceed the Price of the Goods.
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (“the Regulations”)
- If the Buyer is a consumer within the meaning of the Regulations the following cooling off provision applies.
- Goods delivered must be cancelled in writing within 7 working days after the receipt. The Buyer will be liable to reimburse us the direct cost of recovering the goods if you cancel the order. The Buyer would then be refunded the value of the order less the direct cost of our recovering the goods. Please note the cost of recovering the goods will not exceed 20% of the gross value of your order but the exact cost will depend upon the nature of the goods and your location. The recovery cost’s will be our First Class Standard Postage Rate.
Proper Law of Contract
Sales on this website are governed by the Peruvian law and you agree to submit any dispute to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Peruvian courts. All orders are subject to these terms and conditions and no amendments will be accepted by us. These terms and conditions do not affect your legal rights. These terms and conditions only cover the MERAKI web site. Any other web sites to which you link from this site may be governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of web sites which are not under our control.