If you’re planning to stay totally on trend this year, you’ll need a beautiful leather skirt. This classic bottom piece comes in so many shapes, starting from chic pencil styles to minis. I recommend to stay true to black color and see how to wear it in real life. The black one will feminize your outfit and make you look streamlined. If you do want to feel a dose of sophistication and edginess, you are more than welcome to try on a black leather skirt. Trust me, this black creation will make you look and feel very special. In short, the possibilities are endless!
A touch of grunge is felt in this look. If you wanna achieved this look just pair your leather skirt with some rocker chic outfit, like bands tshirts and even a leather jacket.
Leather skirts are everywhere this year. You can see them on the runways, supermodels and celebrities. Anything goes with a black leather skirt. It looks awesome with all your favorite prints, starting from leopard, snake-skin, to stripes and polka dots. See this next looks and try them!
- Peplum top paired with a black knee-length matte leather skirt. See how easy and stylish this look is, get motivated this season and try it for yourself. you can attend a dinner and even go to the office with this outfit.
- Maybe the previous look was too formal for you? then try this casual look with a simple tshirt styled with glamour black glossy pencil cut knee-length leather skirt.
- This outfit consist in a pretty white blouse tucked in high-waisted black leather skirt. Perfect for an afternoon with friends don't you think?
- Celebrities don't escape to this trend see how Alexa Chung poses in a white sweater tucked in black leather knee-length skirt completed with golden toe ankle-strap heels.
- Another favorite of the runways showed us how to style our leather skirts. Miranda Kerr appears in a high-neck white sleeveless top tucked in black glossy leather short skirt.
- See this gorgeous all black outfit. A pretty black blouse with ruffled detailing tucked in A-line black leather short skirt worn with dotted tights tucked in ankle-boots. would you try it?
- Want to go for a stylish fashionista? then use a black sweater tucked in quilted leather full mini skirt. Complete the look by adding black tights and chain gold necklace.
- Another all black outfit is showcased below. We see a turtle neck black top tucked in high-waisted midi pencil cut leather skirt.
We hope you get to try these outfits and let people know the fashionista that's inside of you! oh, and let us know in the comments what do you think of them. Do you have more outfits ideas? just visit us in the comments below.