The leather skirt is the cool-girl staple that deserves a place in your closet. And if you already own one, you might be curious about interesting ways to style it. Really, it’s a versatile piece that runs the gamut of modern and classic to trendy and fashion-forward. You can go the more pared-back route and wear yours with a simple sweater and a pair of ankle boots. On the other hand, you might want to try one with a pair of thigh-high legging boots and a streetwear-inspired hoodie. The options are endless. Go on to see 10 leather-skirt outfits to inspire your next look.
- Add a lot of layers to make your leather skirt super cozy. Tights, a knit sweater, a scarf, and a blazer keep the look put-together but also warm.
- You can also go without tights if it’s warm enough where you live. A knit sweater and ankle boots keep the skirt winter-weather-appropriate, even without the tights.
- A high-waist leather skater skirt looks perfect with a cropped sweater and tights. Dress this outfit up with jewelry and heels, or keep it casual with flats.
- A skater skirt is already a more feminine take on leather – make it even more feminine by adding a sweater with a cute saying and bright heels.
- You typically see leather skirts two styles: pencil skirts or skater skirts. Try a pleated leather skirt for something different.
- Tuck your sweater into the skirt and add a belt. Studded accessories like studded boots and a necklace make the look a little bit more dressed up.
- Wear your skirt with a sweater and over-the-knee boots instead of tights.
- There are more options than just black leather! A red or brown leather skater skirt looks great with black tights, heels, and a nice blouse.
- You can also try using a leather jacket and tights to your skirt and keep warm those chilly days.
- Try a detailed, open-leg leather skirt and long-sleeve top and you’ll see they are a perfect combination.
Will you try these looks? Tell us what you think in the comments section below and don’t forget to stay warm while being chic.